Saturday, November 15, 2008

eight is great?

I've been tagged. It's all eights! So many!

8 favorite tv shows

1. Dawson's Creek
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. Reba
4. Gilmore Girls
5. Seventh Heaven :)
6. Phil of the Future (Disney Channel in general) :)
7. Veggietales
8. Survivor (It has sentimental meaning)

8 favorite restaurants

1. Wendy's! Duh.
2. Cafe Rio
3. Chili's
4. Arby's
5. Subway
6. My Mom's Kitchen
7. Anywhere on my starving student card with Emily
8. Arctic Circle

8 books I'd recommend

1. Where the Red Fern Grows
2. The Great Gatsby
3. Being Enough
5. Life of Pi
6. My Sister's Keeper
7. The Kite Runner
8. Charly

8 things that happened yesterday

1. I got 100% on my constellation quiz
2. I went to an elderly dance!
3. I got a flu shot
4. I got paid!
5. I went to all my classes
6. I went to dinner with my parents
7. I dyed someone's hair for the first time
8. I read the Daily Universe

8 things to look forward to

1. Thanksgiving Break
2. A new job
3. The nursing program
4. Going to Vegas in December
5. End of the semester
6. 2010!
7. Sunday nap
8. Twilight

8 things on my wish list

1. Nursing program
2. A new computer
3. Sleep
4. Letters
5. Michael Buble
6. NYU
7. Moon boots :)
8. Being in scrubs again

8 things I love about fall

1. Falling leaves
2. The change
3. The cold
4. Football!
5. Thanksgiving
6. Layers
7. Sweaters
8. Hoodies

8 people I tag

1. Emily
2. Kristen
3. Nichelle
4. Mary
5. Emmilie
6. Kelsey
7. Kathryn
8. Farrah

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I like getting food with our starving student cards with you, too. And, I think I found JUST the moon boots you're looking for today...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should wear moon boots with your scrubs--to an elderly dance! You hottie, you.

    ReplyDelete