Thursday, November 6, 2008

What do I do?

I think I know what classes I'm going to take next semester, but I can't decide when to take them. Do I do morning classes? And work in the afternoon? Do I take afternoon classes? And work in the morning? Or do I take all my classes on Tuesday and Thursday and not have any on Monday, Wednesday or Friday? But that would make long days on Tuesday and Thursday. But it would be awesome to have no school three days a week. As you can see I have a dilemma. What do I do?

2 comments:

  1. This semester I have class on Mon and Wed from about 8 am to 6:30 pm and I absolutely love it. I do have about a 2 hour break in the middle so that's nice. But I think it's totally worth it to just go to school 2 days a week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll tell you what to do - quit your job, drop out of school, and be a bum. It beats taking finals, right??

    ReplyDelete