Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Pinnacle Security this is Courtney

Here I am sitting at work wondering why I am here, but alas I wonder this every time I come to work. Really, it's not that bad of a job. A monkey could do it, but it's not THAT bad. I seem to hate it these days. During the summer I actually enjoyed my job quite a bit. But much has changed since those summer nights. But these fall/winter nights at work I find myself wanting to poke my own eyes out! I sit at a desk, waiting for my phone to ring, but not wanting it to ring for when it rings it is most likely a rude, self-centered, man on the other end. But I answer. "Pinnacle Security this is Courtney. How can I help you?"

2 comments:

  1. Endure all of these things well... For real, friend, don't die death by security. That would blow, and I would weep. Hang in there sunshine!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds a lot like my job. . . we need a break, maybe a pie day. The 11th?

    ReplyDelete