Saturday, December 27, 2008

my redheaded hero

I love her! I can't remember a time when I haven't loved her. I don't even know how I came to love her. I think I was born that way. I think it might even go back farther than that. She's so wonderful. She's been around forever. She's got the best voice I've ever heard. She's a cow girl. I want to be her sometimes, more often than not. She has made 32 albums. She's been in 12 movies. She's been in two Broadway shows-Annie Get Your Gun and South Pacific. She is now the most nominated female artist in CMA History. She has written two books. She has had her own TV show. I can listen to her when I'm happy, sad, frustrated, crying, upset, ecstatic, exited, anxious, nervous, worried, and I always feel satisfied. I love dancing and singing to her music in my room, by myself, in front of my mirror! I love watching her show and laughing at her humor. Her concerts are AMAZING!! I have seen her live 4 times! Once on accident! :) Oh, and she does a movie with Patrick Swayze! Why have I lived almost 20 years and never seen this movie? I will be watching it ASAP! I think I will name one of my daughters REBA, or at least a middle name! :)


My most recent Reba encounter! She sang the National Anthem at the NFR this year!

2 comments:

  1. I only have one song by Reba, "The Greatest Man I Never Knew." It's a great tune.

    Do you have another recommendation?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh do I ever. Come over sometime and I will show you some great Reba selections!

    ReplyDelete