Tuesday, December 23, 2008

hope

I read this last night. I think it's a good time of year to think about hope. We can hope for things in the next year. And remember the things we hoped for or hoped in this year. I hope that I can learn from the mistakes I made this year. I hope that I won't forget the people I met or the memories I made, the good and the bad. I hope next year brings me new and exciting experiences, opportunities, and people. I hope I continue to do well in school. I hope my new job is everything I want it to be. I have hope in my Savior through his Atonement that everything will work out.

1 comment:

  1. "Embrace and rely upon the Hope of Israel, for the love of the Son of God pierces all darkness, softens all sorrow, and gladdens every heart."

    That's my favorite part of the talk.

    ReplyDelete