Saturday, January 31, 2009

twenty five

1-I secretly really enjoy these things, even though I know they are way corny.
2-I started a list of 2008 things I did in 2008, but I only got to 1024.
3-I love Reba.
4-I have been to the National Finals Rodeo more times than I can remember
5-I love reading the Daily Universe
6-I like shaving my arms
7-I make up stories in my head while I'm trying to fall asleep
8-I have "excited" hands.
9-I tend to repeat things in twos
10-I'm a Miley Cyrus and Taylor Swift fan.
11-I love staying up late
12-I like getting back into my bed just after I've taken a shower
13-I laugh at everything
14-I secretly dance and sing in my room by myself
15-I didn't hate high school or middle school
16-I love The Great Gatsby
17-My car's name is Lola, she was a show girl
18-I have a blind and deaf dog.
19-I love reading my horoscope
20-I've spent New Year's Eve on Bourbon St. in New Orleans
21-I get obsessed with things easily, like right now I'm obsessed with Celine Dion and dancing movies
22-I pretend to hate it when people tell me I'm like my mom, but secretly she's my hero, and I would love to be just like her.
23-I was on a bowling league for a year
24-I was in marching band in high school, and on my band council. I was the secretary.
25-I am very superstitious.

3 comments:

  1. We have a lot of things in common. I also didn't hate high school, and I don't think I hated 8th grade, but I don't think I liked 7th grade at all. Nice list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. a lot of stuff I didn't know about you cooney. my favorite: your list of 1024 things you did in 2008! ha! were these first-timers or just random things you did? (b/c that would be a LOT of things to do for the first time.)

    ReplyDelete