Sunday, February 1, 2009

Movie Review

I had this awesome idea to watch a movie that I haven't seen everyday this month, and I started on Friday. But in recent news of a certain grade I received on a certain essay for a certain class I have decided that I must spend a little more time on school. Although I won't be watching one everyday, I would like to start watching movies that I have never seen. I watched three this weekend, the first was Take the Lead, the second was Step Up, and the third was Forever
Young.

Take the Lead:

A great dancing movie. Inspirational. Touching. True story. Good dancing. Cute love story. I love those touching high school stories about the underdogs kickin' some butt. Ha. :) And it has Antonio Banderas in it, you can't go bad with that man. "Do you love to dance?" "Yeah." "Then you're meant to dance." I give it 3 stars!



Step Up:
Also a great dancing movie. Awesome dancing. Another cute love story. Sad. Motivating. I love those cute high school love stories of the boy and girl who are completely different, but come together by some crazy chance and in this case, our brought together by dance! Not real life at all, but fun to watch. Channing Tatum is incredible. And he is very attractive. :) "Is this where you kill me?" I give it 3 1/2 stars!


Forever Young:

Mel Gibson! Jamie Lee Curtis! And Elijah Wood! I'm not sure you can wrong with those three. And Elijah Wood is 10, so cute. After his soulmate is killed, Mel Gibson decides to enter a confidentail experiment where he gets frozen. He wakes up over 50 years later to find he has no one, but an unsuspected surprise happens. Cute forever love story. "You're holding my heart." I give it 3 stars!

1 comment:

  1. Great post idea. I should start reviewing movies too. I watch a lot. Plus, most of them haven't come out yet. It could be informative.

    p.s. Did you know that Jamie Lee Curtis is a hermaphrodite in real-life? (XXY)

    ReplyDelete