Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

Even if we don't have that "special someone", we all have someone to love and we are all loved, so we can all celebrate this holiday. It's a great day to celebrate love. We are taught, as latter-day saints, to have the pure love of Christ. I hope we can all develop this trait even more. His love is perfect and unconditional! I hope we can remember that today and always! So, Happy Valentine's Day!!

Love is the essence of human experience and emotion. It is at the root of all and everything we, as humans, do. Without love, what do we have to live for?

3 comments:

  1. Oh Courtney, you make my day :) Here I was preparing to celebrate Single's Awareness Day...I guess I should be more grateful for the people who love me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for Valentines Day! I love the holiday-appropriate color scheme, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. feb 17, Happy Valentine's Day! What a beautiful thought.

    ReplyDelete