Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Solid Milk Chocolate with a Crisp Sugar Shell

Cadbury Mini Eggs are my all time favorite candy!! I just love their hard candy exterior and their delicious milk chocolate center. I'm not sure when my obsession for them started. But I love them. And my mom always gets me a bag when they first come out in the stores for the Easter season. Whenever I eat one I fill instantly better! Even their shape is satisfying. Such a unique candy! I only wish they were sold year around.


P.S. Here's a history of Cadbury if you're interested.

2 comments:

  1. I would just like to say that I agree with you 110% I look forward to them every year, but if they sold them year around we wouldn't enjoy them as much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok i love those to and no one understands why

    ReplyDelete