Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Update Part II

Most of you probably don't care about these updates. They are kinda boring, but I wanna brag about all the fun I've been having. :) And I've been bad at keeping a journal lately, so I need to be remembered some how. 



I've had tons of fun with my family this summer. I went to the Pink Coral Sand Dunes for a few days with my parents, oldest sister and brother and their families. It was such a blast! It was stinkin' hot though. We played around all weekend in the sand on the four wheelers! And sat in the shade, read books, or slept when it was too hot to do anything else. It was such a fun weekend!


For my birthday Kristen got us tickets to Miller Motorsports Park for an off roading competition. It was such a unique and fun gift! It's out in Tooele aka the edge of the earth. :) But we had so much fun! Basically they would race these cars on a dirt track, go as fast as they can, crash, ruin their cars, and keep going. It was way cool! 


We were sitting right at the first turn and they would be going so fast it would spray huge dirt clumps at us. It was dangerous and slightly scary. 

1 comment:

  1. For your information, I am very interested in your updates and have actually been checking your blog randomly for months now hoping you'd post. :)

    ReplyDelete